This is a wall mounted clock featuring the JY-MCU Lattice Clock. Added functionality for Bluetooth Support, a Thermometer function. All controllable over an Android App.
Most of the Hardware was present already. I simply added a Thermistor with Voltage Divider instead of the DS18S20 as I noticed that the Data Line goes to one of the analog inputs of the on-board Atmega8. Also I added a Bluetooth module that allows to control all the function implemented on the Chip which are:
- Time over the external Clock Crystal
- Countdown Timer with Alarm and a custom scrolling Text
- The time is set automatically once a phone connects over the app.
This app features:
- set the Timer and Message over an intuitive interface
- set the brightness of the panel in 16 steps
- switch between the 3 display modes (Clock/Temperature/Countdown)